Everything You Need for a Cozy Winter in Lake Placid
While it’s safe to say most people don’t fancy cooler weather, there’s still plenty of winter fun to be had near our Lake Placid lodge. During the colder months, the daily highs tend to stay around 30-degrees, so you’ll definitely want to make sure you pack accordingly. Even if you don’t anticipate spending a majority of your time exploring the snow-covered scenery, you’re still going to want warm layers.
- Pack a parka, especially if you’re looking forward to a snowshoeing or skiing expedition.
- You’ll want a pair of good-quality, waterproof boots. Thinsulate is always an excellent option for winter adventures.
- Bring mittens and a hat made of wool or fleece.
- Snowpants are a must for any downhill skilling escapades.
- Layered clothing will also serve you well—long underwear, fleece leggings, thick flannels, etc.
Our Adirondack lodge also offers an assortment of indoor amenities that you may want to explore.
- Pack a swimsuit for a relaxing dip in the hot top or swim laps in our heated pool.
- We offer fitness classes and a fitness center, so a few workout outfits may serve you well.
- Lastly, remember to bring comfortable clothes so that you can luxuriate in your cozy lodgings after a rejuvenating spa treatment.
Prepare for a Snow-Tastic Getaway at Whiteface Lodge
Embrace the beauty of a Lake Placid winter during your stay at Whiteface Lodge. After a day of snow-filled activities, snuggle up with your cuddle buddy in your luxurious accommodations and order dinner from one of our on-site restaurants. We even have a set of spectacular offers and packages to sweeten your stay. Start planning your Upstate New York winter getaway, and give us a call at 518-523-0505. Our fantastic staff is happy to help you.