There’s nothing quite like a getaway shopping spree during your stay at our Lake Placid hotel, Whiteface Lodge. Create cherished memories with loved ones explore the local boutiques. Plus, then you’ll have a few fantastic mementos of your time at our Adirondacks hotel. Hitting up the best Lake Placid shops is an excellent way to spend a rainy afternoon or a chilly day.
10 Lake Placid Shops to Visit During Your Stay
Whether you’re on the prowl for your next chic outfit or love shopping for delicious oils, you’re sure to find the perfect Lake Placid shop during your stay at our Adirondack lodge. Luckily there’s a place for everyone in your group, so you’re bound to have an excellent time exploring the beautiful Lake Placid.
- Taste some spectacular flavors of beef jerky and take a few goodies home from Beef Jerky Outlet.
- Your next fabulous outfit awaits at Cinderella’s.
- During the warmer months, make your way to the Farmers Market for fresh produce and fantastic local vendors.
- Purchase the best quality shoes you’ll ever own from G.H. Bass & Co. Factory Outlet.
- Pick out some excellent winter gear from the Olympic Center Store.
- Sample spectacular oils at Saratoga Olive Oil.
- Discover the perfect gift box for that someone special at Simpli Nature.
- A stunning assortment of homemade jewelry awaits at Sparkle Lake Placid.
- Peruse the unique woodworking, glassware, furniture, hardware, and so much more at Traditions.
- Ruthie’s Run is another fantastic clothing boutique, boasting both quality and style.
Experience the Best of Lake Placid at Our Adirondacks Resort
If you’re looking for things to do in Lake Placid, help support local businesses but embarking on a shopping spree. After a long day exploring the assortment of Lake Placid shops, unwind with a soothing spa treatment and relax in your spacious accommodations at Whiteface Lodge. Reminisce on your daily activities and make plans for your next adventure over a delicious dish from one of our on-site eateries. To learn more about our fantastic offerings, please give us a call at 508-523-0505.