Revel in romance this winter at the Whiteface Lodge. With an on-site spa, our luxurious accommodations, decadent dining options, and plenty of indoor and outdoor activities, you’re bound to have a spectacular romantic Adirondacks getaway at our Lake Placid hotel. Be sure to pack some extra warm layers so that you can enjoy the winter wonderland at our Adirondacks resort.
Plan Your Romantic Adirondacks Getaway
There’s nothing quite like a winter getaway in Upstate New York to brighten up the dreary, cold months of the year. Whether you prefer to bask in the warmth of our Lake Placid lodge or bundle up and face the snow-covered Whiteface Mountain landscape, you’re sure to have the perfect array of activities for your vacation.
- Relieve tense muscles with a couple’s massage, get a facial, or treat your feet to a pedicure at our on-site spa.
- Bask in the stunning views of a winter Adirondacks hike, or go snowshoeing in a snow-dusted woodland.
- Help support small businesses and peruse the best Lake Placid shops for cute, local gifts.
- Get your adrenaline pumping with a day of downhill skiing, or get your daily dose of exercise on the best cross-country ski trails near Lake Placid.
- Embark on a romantic Adirondack sleigh ride through a winter wonderland.
- Lace-up some ice skates and practice your pirouette at our on-site outdoor rink.
- Snuggle-up with your significant other next to a crackling fire and enjoy an evening in your cozy suite. Host a movie marathon, order takeout, listen to music, and play your favorite board or card games as snow floats peacefully to the ground outside your resort window.
Celebrate Romance at the Whiteface Lodge
Winter is the best season to cozy up with your significant other at our warm, inviting ski resort in Lake Placid. Regardless of where your interests lie, you’re sure to find plenty of Whiteface Mountain activities that pique your interest. Our deluxe suites offer stunning views and homey seating areas (complete with a fireplace!)—perfect for lounging around in the morning or early evenings. We even have special offers so that you can get the most out of your romantic Adirondack getaway. Start planning your Upstate New York couple’s retreat by giving us a call at 518-523-0505.