Each graciously appointed Whiteface Lodge suite is designed to conjure the sepia-tinted essence of the Adirondack Great Camp tradition. You will feel as though you’ve escaped to a timeless world where respite and repose are your sole concerns.
Well-Appointed Guest Suites
Ranging in size from 700 to 2,300 square feet, each of the Lodge’s 94 guest suites welcomes you with a cozy Adirondack ambiance. Handcrafted furnishings, forged accents, and (in most suites) cast-iron fireplaces lend warmth and authenticity to the living spaces. Your comfort and convenience are enhanced by a fully complemented kitchen, radiant-floor heat, jetted tubs, plush-top beds, flat-screen LCD TVs, and a sitting patio or balcony. Guests also enjoy a full breakfast daily and full access to all of the resort amenities, from platform tennis and ice skating to Kamp Kanu and nightly s’mores.
All Whiteface Lodge Suites Feature:
- Handcrafted Adirondack-style furnishings, cast iron gas fireplaces (most), and slate floors
- Plush king-size beds with fine linens and a selection of pillow types
- Fully-equipped kitchens with custom Alder cabinetry and granite counters
- Private cedar and mahogany balconies or slate patios that feature views of the surrounding mountains
- Spacious bathrooms featuring showers, double vanities, jetted tubs (in many), and radiant-heat flooring
- Flat-screen televisions
- High-speed Internet connectivity and telephones in each room
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- European-style washer and dryers
For the comfort of our guests, Whiteface Lodge is a non-smoking, pet-free property.
Our standard cancellation policy – If your reservation is cancelled 7 days prior to a Sunday – Thursday arrival and 14 days prior to a Friday or Saturday arrival you may have your 1 night deposit refunded. However, if you are within the cancellation parameter your deposit will be forfeited.
If cancellation is 30 or fewer days in advance of the Christmas, New Years, Martin Luther King weekend, Presidents week, Fourth of July, Columbus Day and Thanksgiving holiday periods as well as peak summer (from mid-June to Labor Day) the deposit will be forfeited at the time of cancellation.
Reservations cannot be altered within the cancellation period and early departures are subject to a penalty of a one night stay.