Whiteface Lodge is currently open and accepting reservations. Certain amenities and services may be operating in a limited or modified capacity. Some amenities and food & beverage services may remain unavailable throughout the fall season. A detailed list can be viewed below.
We will continue to make adjustments to our operations as appropriate and we look forward to reopening in an unlimited capacity as soon as advisable. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Reservations scheduled from October 1st, 2020 – November 24th, 2020 can be cancelled or modified up until 10 days prior to arrival without penalty. Reservations during Thanksgiving week (Nov 25th – 28th) and Christmas and New Year holiday period (Dec 18th – Jan 2nd) remain subject to our 30 day cancellation policy.
Please check back regularly for our latest updates.
During your stay
As a valued guest of Whiteface Lodge we appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in our ability to provide a safe and comfortable environment. Recognizing the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and associates. With that in mind we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
Rest assured our standard cleaning routines are very thorough; however, during this time, we have increased our efforts throughout our resort. These actions include, but are not limited to, cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces and frequently touched items in guest rooms and throughout the public spaces of our lodge. It’s important to note that our cleaning materials and supplies meet or exceed industry standards.
As an added layer of protection for our employees and guests, Whiteface Lodge has implemented a mandatory 24 hour vacancy period for all guest suites. Once a suite is vacated, it will remain unoccupied for 24 hours or more before being cleaned, sanitized, and made ready for a new guest arrival. Additionally, housekeeping services during your stay will be limited to reduce guest and employee contact.
The focus on cleanliness and sanitation is imperative to our daily operation and has always been a top priority for our resort. These additional measures will work to help ensure we continue to provide a safe environment for our guests.
Spa: The Spa at Whiteface Lodge is currently open Wednesday – Sunday from 9AM – 5PM. Available services include: hair salon, nail salon, facials, and massages. As mandated by NYS, our steam rooms and saunas will remain closed until further notice.
Breakfast: Breakfast is available daily from 7:30AM – 11:00AM. All breakfast orders will be packaged to-go. Guests may choose to have their breakfast order delivered to their suite for a fee or may pick it up outside of the restaurant, located on the 2nd floor. In-restaurant breakfast service is currently unavailable. To facilitate social distancing, we request guest pre-order by phone as opposed to ordering in person. Orders may be placed the morning of. If choosing to retrieve your order, we request only one member of your party be present, whenever practical. Please note that 9:00AM is typically the most popular time to order breakfast. Please expect delays if ordering around this time.
Lunch & Dinner: Peak 47 is currently open daily from noon until 9:00PM. Peak 47 does not accept reservations and guests are seated in a first come, first served manner. Reservations can be made at Kanu for dinner service (5:00PM – 9:00PM) based on availability. Guests must wear facial coverings when entering and exiting restaurants or whenever away from their table. Peak 47 and Kanu are currently serving an identical menu. This menu is also available for room service or take out. Canoe Club Grill is closed for the season.
Food and beverage offerings are currently unavailable from 9:00PM – 12:00PM.
PLEASE NOTE: Restaurant hours and dates of operation are subject to change. Any changes will be updated on this page as they become known.
Parking & Valet Services
- Valet services are currently unavailable
- Main guest parking lot is open
- Overflow parking area is open (located approximately 200 meters beyond our main guest parking lot)
- Guests who are staying in our Clubhouse Suites are welcome to utilize the Clubhouse parking area
- Luggage assistance will be available at limited times throughout the day, with modifications.
- Employees shall wear protective face mask and gloves when handling guest luggage. Gloves will be changed after each use.
- Bellmen are not permitted to enter guest suites once guests have checked in to the unit. Luggage will be handed off to guests at the entrance to the suite or set just inside the threshold of the door.
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service will not be provided.
- Extra towels, toiletries, detergents, trash bags, and amenities have been provided in your suite for your convenience.
- Additional towels, linens, toiletries, etc., will be delivered upon request only.
- Prior to your arrival, housekeeping has deposited a bag of ice in your freezer, additional bags of ice will be delivered upon your request
- If using in-suite dishes and cookware, we request that guests place all used items in the dishwasher and start the wash cycle before departing. Dishwasher detergent is located beneath the kitchen sink.
- Trash collection will occur daily. Please condense loose waste and small trash bags into the extra-large trash bags we have provided. These extra-large trash bags can then be placed in the hallway outside of your suite, prior to 1:00PM. Housekeeping will not enter your suite to collect trash.
- Only urgent in-suite maintenance issues will be addressed during your stay.
- Guests will be asked to vacate their suite while the work is done.
- Non-urgent issues will be resolved after your departure.
Amenities and Activities Status
Bowling Alley: OPEN DAILY 11AM – 8PM
- Covid-19 Operating Guidelines Are in Effect
- Reservations Are Required & Can Be Made Upon Your Arrival to the Resort
Campfires: OPEN & AVAILABLE NIGHTLY 6PM – 10PM
Canoe Club, including canoes & kayak rentals: OPEN DAILY 10:00AM – 4:00PM (weather permitting). After Labor Day Canoe Club is only open on Saturday and Sunday until Columbus Day Weekend, at which time it closes for the season.
- Capacity is limited to 50%
- WFL Shuttle Service to Canoe Club is required. There is no self-parking
- Canoe Club Grill is closed for the season
Complimentary Coffee, Tea & Treats: SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Fitness Center: OPEN DAILY 8AM – 8PM
- Capacity is limited to 33%
- Facial coverings are required to be worn at all times
- Temperature checks are required upon entry
Fitness Classes: TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
Game Room: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Indoor/Outdoor Pool & Hot Tubs: OPEN DAILY 8AM – 10PM (capacity is limited to 50%)
Ice Skating Rink: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON (reopening November, 2020)
Ice Cream Parlor: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Kids Camp & Children’s Programs: SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (will not be offered for the remainder of 2020)
Movie Theater: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Outdoor Sports Courts: OPEN (contact Guest Services for reservations)
Shuttles & Car Services
- Shuttle service to Main Street: SUSPENDED
- Evening car service: SUSPENDED
- Airport shuttle service: SUSPENDED
S’mores Kits: AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AT FRONT DESK
Spa Facilities: OPEN (limited services available, steam rooms and saunas will remain closed)
Special Events/Live Music/Activities: SUSPENDED
Valet Parking: TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
Walking Trails: OPEN
PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR OUR LATEST UPDATES