Whiteface Lodge is currently open and accepting reservations. Certain amenities and services may be operating in a limited or modified capacity. Some amenities and food & beverage services may remain unavailable throughout the season. A detailed list can be viewed below.
We will continue to make adjustments to our operations as appropriate and we look forward to operating in an unlimited capacity as soon as we are able. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please check back regularly for our latest updates.
During your stay
As a valued guest of Whiteface Lodge we appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in our ability to provide a safe and comfortable environment. Recognizing the ongoing and increased uncertainty that COVID-19 is still causing around the world, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and associates. With that in mind we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the virus.
Rest assured our standard cleaning routines are very thorough; however, during this time, we have increased our efforts throughout our resort. These actions include, but are not limited to, cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces and frequently touched items in guest rooms and throughout the public spaces of our lodge. It’s important to note that our cleaning materials and supplies meet or exceed industry standards. Additionally, housekeeping services during your stay will be limited to reduce guest and employee contact.
The focus on cleanliness and sanitation is imperative to our daily operation and has always been a top priority for our resort. These additional measures will work to help ensure we continue to provide a safe environment for our guests.
Spa: The Spa at Whiteface Lodge is currently open for services from Wednesday – Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm. Available services include: hair salon, nail salon, facials, and massages. As of July 1st, 2021, our woman’s and men’s sanctuaries are available – this includes locker room facilities, steam rooms, and saunas. The Spa Sanctuaries are now open Tuesday through Sunday from 9:00am-5:00pm, including the steam rooms and saunas.
Day Packages are currently unavailable. We invite you to check back at a later date.
Breakfast: Breakfast is available daily from 7:30am – 11:00am. In-restaurant dining, and take-out are available. To facilitate social distancing, we request guest pre-order by phone as opposed to ordering in person for take-out orders. When retrieve your take-out order, we request only one member of your party be present, whenever practical. Please note that 9:00am is typically the most popular time to order breakfast. Please expect delays if ordering around this time.
Lunch & Dinner:
Peak 47 is currently open for lunch, daily, from noon until 5:00PM. Dinner is served daily, from 5:00PM until 9:00pm, with drinks available until 10:00PM. Peak 47 does not accept reservations for lunch or dinner and guests are seated in a first come, first served manner.
Kanu is currently open for dinner Tuesdays through Saturdays from 5:00pm- 8:00pm. Reservations are recommended.
Parking & Valet Services
- Valet services are available
- Main guest parking lot is open
- Overflow parking area is open (located approximately 200 meters beyond our main guest parking lot)
- Guests who are staying in our Clubhouse Suites are welcome to utilize the Clubhouse parking area
- Luggage assistance is available throughout the day and evening.
- Bellmen are not permitted to enter guest suites once guests have checked in to the unit. Luggage will be handed off to guests at the entrance to the suite or set just inside the threshold of the door.
- Housekeeping stay over services will be provided on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- Unfortunately, turn down service is not being offered at this time.
- If you are in need of additional supplies at any time, please call the Front Desk for assistance.
- Only urgent in-suite maintenance issues will be addressed during your stay.
- Non-urgent issues will be resolved after your departure.
Amenities and Activities Status
Bowling Alley: OPEN DAILY 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Reservations Are Required & Can Be Made Upon Your Arrival to the Resort
Campfires: OPEN & AVAILABLE NIGHTLY 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Canoe Club: CLOSED (reopening May, 2022)
Complimentary Coffee, Tea & Treats: AVAILABLE DAILY FROM 5:30am – 11:00am
Fitness Center: OPEN DAILY
- Open 24 hours
- Valid guest key card required for access
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised
Fitness Classes: AVAILABLE
Game Room: OPEN DAILY 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Enhanced Covid-19 cleaning protocols are in place
Indoor/Outdoor Pool & Hot Tubs: OPEN DAILY 8:00am – 10:00pm
Ice Skating Rink: OPEN Daily (weather permitting)
Ice Cream Parlor: will re-open on Memorial Day Weekend!
Kids Camp & Children’s Programs: OPERATING IN LIMITED CAPACITY, please contact Guest Services for details
Movie Theater: OPEN DAILY with three films scheduled per day
Outdoor Sports Courts: OPEN DAILY (weather permitting)
Shuttles & Car Services
- Shuttle service to Main Street: SUSPENDED
- Evening car service: SUSPENDED
- Airport shuttle service: SUSPENDED
S’mores Kits: Available at our nightly campfire locations
Spa Facilities: OPEN
Valet Parking: AVAILABLE
Walking Trails: OPEN
PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR OUR LATEST UPDATES