Whiteface Lodge is currently open and accepting reservations. Certain amenities and services may be operating in a limited or modified capacity. Some amenities and food & beverage services may remain unavailable throughout the fall season. A detailed list can be viewed below.
We will continue to make adjustments to our operations as appropriate and we look forward to reopening in an unlimited capacity as soon as advisable. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please check back regularly for our latest updates.
During your stay
As a valued guest of Whiteface Lodge we appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in our ability to provide a safe and comfortable environment. Recognizing the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and associates. With that in mind we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
Rest assured our standard cleaning routines are very thorough; however, during this time, we have increased our efforts throughout our resort. These actions include, but are not limited to, cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces and frequently touched items in guest rooms and throughout the public spaces of our lodge. It’s important to note that our cleaning materials and supplies meet or exceed industry standards.
As an added layer of protection, guests suites will be left vacant for 24 hours in between stays, when possible. Once a suite is vacated it will remain unoccupied for 24 hours or more before being cleaned, sanitized, and made ready for a new guest arrival. Additionally, housekeeping services during your stay will be limited to reduce guest and employee contact.
The focus on cleanliness and sanitation is imperative to our daily operation and has always been a top priority for our resort. These additional measures will work to help ensure we continue to provide a safe environment for our guests.
Spa: The Spa at Whiteface Lodge is currently open Wednesday – Sunday from 9:00am – 5:00pm. Available services include: hair salon, nail salon, facials, and massages. As mandated by NYS, our steam rooms and saunas are currently closed.
Day Packages are currently unavailable. We invite you to check back at a later date.
Breakfast: Breakfast is available daily from 7:30am – 11:00am. In-restaurant dining, room service, and take-out are available. To facilitate social distancing, we request guest pre-order by phone as opposed to ordering in person, for room service and take-out orders. If choosing to retrieve your order, we request only one member of your party be present, whenever practical. Please note that 9:00am is typically the most popular time to order breakfast. Please expect delays if ordering around this time.
Lunch & Dinner: Peak 47 is currently open daily from noon until 10:00pm. Peak 47 does not accept reservations for lunch or dinner and guests are seated in a first come, first served manner. Reservations can be made at Kanu for dinner service (5:00pm – 9:00pm) based on availability. Guests must wear facial coverings when entering and exiting restaurants or whenever away from their table.
Parking & Valet Services
- Valet services are available
- Main guest parking lot is open
- Overflow parking area is open (located approximately 200 meters beyond our main guest parking lot)
- Guests who are staying in our Clubhouse Suites are welcome to utilize the Clubhouse parking area
- Luggage assistance will be available throughout the day, with modifications.
- Employees shall wear protective face mask and gloves when handling guest luggage. Gloves will be changed after each use.
- Bellmen are not permitted to enter guest suites once guests have checked in to the unit. Luggage will be handed off to guests at the entrance to the suite or set just inside the threshold of the door.
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service will not be provided.
- Extra towels, toiletries, detergents, trash bags, and amenities have been provided in your suite for your convenience.
- Additional towels, linens, toiletries, etc., will be delivered upon request only.
- Prior to your arrival, housekeeping has deposited a bag of ice in your freezer, additional bags of ice will be delivered upon your request
- If using in-suite dishes and cookware, we request that guests place all used items in the dishwasher and start the wash cycle before departing. Dishwasher detergent is located beneath the kitchen sink.
- Trash collection will occur daily. Please condense loose waste and small trash bags into the extra-large trash bags we have provided. These extra-large trash bags can then be placed in the hallway outside of your suite, prior to 1:00pm. Housekeeping will not enter your suite to collect trash.
- Only urgent in-suite maintenance issues will be addressed during your stay.
- Guests will be asked to vacate their suite while the work is done.
- Non-urgent issues will be resolved after your departure.
Amenities and Activities Status
Bowling Alley: OPEN DAILY 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Covid-19 Operating Guidelines Are in Effect
- Reservations Are Required & Can Be Made Upon Your Arrival to the Resort
Campfires: OPEN & AVAILABLE NIGHTLY 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Canoe Club: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON (scheduled to re-open May 2021)
Complimentary Coffee, Tea & Treats: AVAILABLE DAILY FROM 5:30am – 11:00am
Fitness Center: OPEN DAILY 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Capacity is limited to 33%
- Facial coverings are required to be worn at all times
- Temperature checks are required upon entry
Fitness Classes: TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
Game Room: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Indoor/Outdoor Pool & Hot Tubs: OPEN DAILY 8:00am – 10:00pm (capacity is limited to 50%)
Ice Skating Rink: OPEN DAILY 10:00am – 10:00pm (weather permitting)
Ice Cream Parlor: OPEN FIVE DAYS A WEEK
Kids Camp & Children’s Programs: SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (will not be offered for the remainder of 2020)
Movie Theater: OPEN DAILY with three films scheduled per day
Outdoor Sports Courts: OPEN DAILY (weather permitting)
Shuttles & Car Services
- Shuttle service to Main Street: SUSPENDED
- Evening car service: SUSPENDED
- Airport shuttle service: SUSPENDED
S’mores Kits: AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AT FRONT DESK
Spa Facilities: OPEN (steam rooms and saunas remain closed)
Special Events/Live Music/Activities: SUSPENDED
Valet Parking: AVAILABLE
Walking Trails: OPEN
PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR OUR LATEST UPDATES