Interested in a summer Adirondack vacation, but not sure where to start? The Whiteface Lodge provides the perfect scenic backdrop for an unforgettable getaway. Situated in Lake Placid, this four-seasons lodge offers countless experiences that are sure to suit the needs of everybody in your party. If you’re looking for a single vacation that has it all, then you have to add The Whiteface Lodge to your must-try Adirondack vacations.
Things to Do Near Lake Placid
Of course, lodging is only one part of a quality vacation. Fortunately, there are many things to do in the vicinity. Some of the top experiences include:
- Visit Lake Placid Olympic Facilities and Museum
- Take a nature walk at the High Falls Gorge
- Experience a professional-led bobsled ride down at the Olympic Sports Complex
- Find the magic of Christmas at the Santa’s Workshop
- Take in the magnificent Adirondack mountains from a bird’s eye view during a scenic flight
- Discover breathtaking views on a Whiteface Mountain gondola ride
- Plus, much, much more!
You don’t have to look too hard to understand exactly why this spectacular location enchants so many people.
More About The Whiteface Lodge
When booking your Adirondack vacation, you should definitely consider staying at The Whiteface Lodge. Not only are there countless room options, but the amenities are virtually endless. Everything has been considered when it comes to making the best experience imaginable for guests. There are Children’s Programs, a relaxing spa, 56-seat surround movie theatre, a state-of-the-art fitness center, live music, and so much more.
You can experience an incredible Adirondack vacation, complete with all of the best outdoor actives, and top it off with an unforgettable stay at one of the most sought-after Lake Placid hotels. This is a memory you’ll never forget!