Enjoy a relaxing massage at our spa, a workout at our state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Center, or an after-dinner cigar and cognac in one of our comfortably furnished lean-tos. The kids can enjoy fun-filled activities at our complimentary Kamp Kanu while their parents get out and explore the village of Lake Placid or just relax by our heated pool.
Recognized as The 2012 World’s Best Places to Stay by Conde Nast Traveler’s Gold List, and ranked First in Lake Placid onTravel + Leisure’s 2012 500. Our long list of amenities confirms that Whiteface lodge truly exemplifies rustic elegance, with contemporary luxury. Whether you seek a relaxing weekend at the lake, or the exhilarating activities that have made Lake Placid such a beloved family getaway, you will find Whiteface Lodge offers it all.
Resort Amenities Include
• Fine dining cuisine at the premier KANU Restaurant
• Waterfront activities at the resort’s private club, The Canoe Club
• The Spa at Whiteface Lodge for full-service pampering
• State-of-the-art health and fitness center
• Snowshoe and cross-country ski trails nearby
• Hiking and mountain biking trails close to the resort
• Catch-and-release fishing pond
• Year-round, heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool
• Outdoor hot tub
• Seasonal ice skating rink
• Casual fare at the beachside Canoe Club Grill
• Family game room with bowling, billiards, shuffleboard, air hockey and foosball tables
• Children have access to Kamp Kanu (daytime) and the Sunset Club (evening) activities
• 56-seat, surround-sound movie theater
• Nightly “Experience The Lodge” bonfire with s’mores from 7-10 p.m.
• “Cigar and cognac” outdoor Lean-Tos
• Platform tennis courts
• Live music at the Kanu Lounge
• Frozen treats at the Old-Fashion Ice Cream Parlor