Activities & Team Building
Whiteface Lodge offers a wide array of individual or group activities available to those attending events or business meetings. These activities can also be booked as team-building exercises for corporate retreats. They include:
- Full-service Ice Cream Parlor for socializing and group entertainment options
- Game room with a full complement of classic games including billiards, shuffleboard, air hockey, and foosball
- On site Team Building with Grand Dynamics
- Full-size, two-lane, 10-pin bowling alley
- 54-seat, surround-sound movie theater with three showings daily
- Award-winning spa
- Fitness center and on-site fitness programs
- Three-season ice rink (skates provided)
- Orienteering and skill-building clinics
- Access to Canoe Club at Lake Placid including water sports
- Snowshoe and cross-country ski trails
Grand Dynamics International
Grand Dynamics and the Whiteface Face Lodge present:
Innovative experiential leadership training, team building, action seminars and corporate retreats not only inspire participants through carefully designed experiences, they provide the tactics and strategies for individuals and teams to transform the way people work together.
Meeting Planners are responsible for delivering successful programs and events to serve the needs of the Business Leader.
Our corporate events, unique team building programs, speakers, seminars and suite of services for site selection, incentives and destination management allow you to integrate an experience that will deliver an impactful business meeting.
Resort Representatives offer inspiring resort facilities and locations for the Business Leader’s team retreat.
Our dynamic resort based customized team building events offer engaging programs. If your work excels in one of these categories, contact us immediately to find out how we might work together.
The village of Lake Placid is a four-season destination, offering visitors diverse activities year-round. In town, guests will find a range of shopping and dining options. Whiteface Mountain has the highest vertical drop on the East Coast, providing skiing and snowboarding for all skill levels. Visitors can also enjoy attractions including the Olympic Museum, Olympic Ski Jump, Olympic Sports Complex Bobsled Ride, Ausable Chasm and High Falls Gorge. Additionally, the surrounding Adirondack Park offers recreation activities including mountain and trail hiking, road and mountain biking, fishing, swimming and boating. The park is also home to five golf courses.
Whiteface Lodge is located in the High Peaks region of the Adirondack Mountains, tucked into the picturesque woodlands of Lake Placid, N.Y. It is just minutes from the village of Lake Placid, home to two Winter Olympics games (1932 and 1980), and a wealth of year-round activities. Whiteface Lodge is a two-hour drive from Albany, N.Y., Burlington, Vt., and Montreal, and a five-and-a-half-hour drive from Boston and New York City. The area is also accessible by bus, train and commercial and charter planes.
- Albany 2 hours New York 5.5 hours
- Boston 5.5 hours Philadelphia 8 hours
- Buffalo 6 hours Rochester 5 hours
- Burlington 2 hours Syracuse 4 hours
- Montreal 2 hours Toronto 6 hours